A. Nature of the Vulnerability
As of the time of writing, no further information is available regarding this vulnerability.
B. Actions to be Taken
CERT-PH encourages all Google Chrome users/administrators to review and apply the updates to mitigate future threats.
- To manually check for an update, you may do the following steps:
- Go to Chrome Settings > Help > About Google Chrome
- Regularly check and apply the latest patch of software, especially to public-facing applications.
- Proactively monitor and secure identified systems and devices for any suspicious/malicious activities.
- For additional information, kindly refer to the official advisory: